Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:22:41 +1000 (EST)
From:      callum.gibson@db.com
To:        tlambert2@mindspring.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipcrm/shmctl failure (fix NOT found)

tlambert2@mindspring.com writes:
}Heh.  That's a Biiiiiiig snip.  I had a huge caveat on the code
}doing what it did where it did it, if you'll remember.  8-).

Sorry, Terry it was no slight on you (and it looked fine to me too). I just
wanted to get something in the list archives in case some poor sod decided
to search them and try it out. Also to warn against a simple MFC (though
people always test that stuff, don't they? :-)

Callum Gibson                               callum.gibson@db.com
Global Markets IT, Deutsche Bank, Australia       61 2 9258 1620
### The opinions in this message are mine and not Deutsche's ###