Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:45:08 -0500
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        Jonathan Belson <jon@witchspace.com>
Cc:        freebsd-libh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More compilation problems

--LyciRD1jyfeSSjG0

The libdisk bits are under evaluation. It's very likely that they will
be ripped off libh, since it's only an additional and probably uneeded
dependency.

The problem is that libdisk is required only for the libhdisk library,
which in turn is only used in the libh disk editor.

I believe it might be easier to rewrite the disk editor and other
non-package related functions in C instead of struggling to keep a
consistent TCL interface for such rarely used functions.

A.

On Sat Jan 11, 2003 at 04:01:26PM +0000, Jonathan Belson wrote:
> Hiya
>=20
>=20
> I can't find any reference to this in the mailing list archives so
> I thought I'd mention it here:
>=20
> I just tried to build libh under 5.0-RC2 and had problems with missing
> functions in libdisk.h.  It seems that the function Clone_Disk and
> some other bits were removed by phk in revision 1.43 because they
> weren't being used.
>=20
> Is this a big problem (petition for their reintroduction :-) or can
> the missing bits be worked around?
>=20
>=20
> --Jon
>=20
> http://www.witchspace.com
>=20
>=20
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-libh" in the body of the message
>=20

--=20
=46rom the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of
Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!

--LyciRD1jyfeSSjG0

--LyciRD1jyfeSSjG0--

with "unsubscribe freebsd-libh" in the body of the message