Date:      Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:46:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Larry S. Lile" <lile@stdio.com>
To:        npe@bfc.dk
Cc:        freebsd-tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tokenring driver for IBM Turbo 16/4 Pccard

Call IBM Publications: 1-800-879-2755, you want the IBM LAN Credit Card
Adapter Technical reference, SC30-3585.  Or if you have more patience
than me goto:
http://ppdbooks.pok.ibm.com:80/cgi-bin/bookmgr/bookmgr.cmd/Shelves/bk80bk03

Also you may find some of the information at http://anarchy.stdio.com
usefull.  The credit card adapters are the same as the ISA Shared Ram
adapters, they just have the pcmcia bus registers.

Larry Lile
lile@stdio.com