Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:58:33 +0100
From:      mc <raszobbi@gmail.com>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@dougbarton.us>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Suggestions on getting compiz working?

On 11 Nov 2010, at 07:21, Doug Barton wrote:

> I've been multi-booting FreeBSD, Windows, and Ubuntu linux, and the =
default window manager for Ubuntu is compiz (with gnome of course). It =
works well, and I was hoping to get it working in FreeBSD. I tried =
several different configuration options that I found from searching on =
line, but didn't have any success, not even trying to run it all by =
itself (using startx).
>=20

I've always managed to run it according to this =
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/compiz-fusion/index.html
I have an nvidia card though and not sure if all cards support 3D =
acceleration in freebsd.