Date:      Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:00:13 -0330
From:      Roger Mason <rmason@mun.ca>
To:        Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Installing on G5

On 6-Feb-12, at 1:07 PM, Nathan Whitehorn wrote:

> If you plug and unplug your USB keyboard, does anything show on the
> console? (I'm trying to determine if interrupts are working correctly)
> -Nathan

The keyboard and mouse are connected through a cinema display.
Unplugging the keboard from the display produces nothing on the
console.  Plugging the keyboard into a usb port on the front of the
G5, and unplugging it produces no response.

Unplugging the USB connection of the cinema display produces:

ugwn4.2: <vendor> 0x05ac> at usbus4 (disconnected)
uhub5: at uhub4, port4, addr 2 (disconnected)

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Roger

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php