Date:      Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:23:13 -0700
From:      Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
To:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TLS on ARM and MIPS

On Apr 2, 2012, at 2:15 PM, Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:
> On 02/04/2012 1:31 PM, Jason Evans wrote:
>>=20
>> Can we remove the NO_TLS definitions in src/lib/libc/stdlib/malloc.c? =
 I can't test the result, of course=85
>=20
> How do I test it? Will running buildword on MIPS device with
> these changes be sufficient? Or do we have specific tests for it?

I typically two two rounds of buildworld/installworld/reboot to make =
sure that the newly installed toolchain still works.  This paranoia is =
mainly to catch problems with static binaries, which won't change in =
this case, so one round is probably enough.

Jason=