Date:      Sat, 24 May 2014 18:36:56 +0300
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        Andrew Berg <aberg010@my.hennepintech.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mount_unionfs(8)

No, it's not stable and it can easily make local DOS, even from jail, if
user-mounts allowed. Until sych things are fixed, let's that scary text be
there :)

Regards, Alexander Yerenkow
24 =D0=BC=D0=B0=D1=8F 2014 =D0=B3. 12:24 =D0=BF=D0=BE=D0=BB=D1=8C=D0=B7=D0=
=BE=D0=B2=D0=B0=D1=82=D0=B5=D0=BB=D1=8C "Andrew Berg" <
aberg010@my.hennepintech.edu> =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB: