Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:08:14 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
To:        "doug" <doug@safeport.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: cvsup question

Doug,

you should, in fact, be on  16.1e.  Again - this is surprising behaviour -
when I tried using 16.1d after the billion-second error was fixed and 16.1e
was released, the CVSUP server refused to serve me because my version was
old.  I had to install 16.1e before it allowed me to go on!

Is the problem perhaps that the CVS mirror server you are using is not being
taken care of?  Perhaps it has not been updated to 16.1e ?!?!?

Patrick.