Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 09:40:19 -0700
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
To:        Ramkumar Parameswaran <ramkumar@cs.unc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for Intel Pro100+ Network Interface card

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 12:26:32PM -0400, Ramkumar Parameswaran wrote:

>             I would like to know whether a Driver exists for the Intel
> Pro100+ card on FreeBSD. I know that Intel Pro100B is supported by the fxp
> driver. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Please reply to
> ramkumar@cs.unc.edu

The fxp driver supports the Pro/100+.  This email is being sent
over a Pro/100+, in fact.

I updated the manpage to this effect some time ago:

DESCRIPTION
     The fxp driver provides support for the EtherExpress Pro/10, Pro/100B,
     and Pro/100+ PCI Fast Ethernet adapters based on the Intel i82557 or
     i82559 ethernet chips.

Matt

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu> * UNIX is a lever for the