Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:28:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Christopher Blanchard <cblanchard@cedu.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Berekley Users Group

Ok, step one, you should really post this to
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org.

That said, it sounds like you're trying to use NAT to share the link, is
that correct? If so, have you read the natd man page? It describes what
you need to do in order to get this working. If you're still having
problems after that, send your info to -questions.

Good luck,

Doug