Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:14:54 +0100
From:      "Martyn Routley" <martynr@invictanet.co.uk>
To:        "Freebsd-ISP (E-mail)" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: why not uucp, instead of smtp and static ip?

http://www.popbeamer.com/

'Haven't used it but apparently it enables Exchange Server to collect from
any number of POP3 accounts. Therefore no fixed IP required.

Martyn
InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk
info@invictanet.co.uk <mailto:info@invictanet.co.uk>
phone: +44 (0)1233 334000
fax: +44 (0)1233 334001