Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2001 05:45:19 -0400
From:      "leegold" <leegold@operamail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   i took FBSD's stability for granted.

I now realize I took a lot for granted when i used FreeBsd. I tried Rehat linux and
right from the start i'm getting "segmentation error - core dump" errors. Who cares why.
The point is, After two years FBSD has never hicupped, crashed - done anything except
what it was supposed to do.

I wish as many books were written about Fbsd as there are for linux. I'm
doing linux so i can learn more from all the books. But the the linux thing is hicupping
right out of the starting gate.  So, lesson 1: The BSD's are stable.