Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 23:58:26 +0100
From:      "Vahe Khachikyan" <vahe@khachikyan.de>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Pthreads broken on 4.7 Stable?

Hi all ,

on November 9 I've made a buildworld from STABLE
------------------
#uname -a
FreeBSD alpha 4.7-STABLE FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #0: Sat Nov  9 00:41:17 GMT 2002
-------------------
After on it seams that the pthread library is broken.
Once I've tried to compile something from ports, it complained about missyng
__sys_sigaltstack
in libc_r, but I thought that I've messed up something with configure
scripts
Hovewer now the MySQL server which is installed on this computer since last
16 mounts rejects connections
from outside complaining about the same missing symbol in libc_r and
ofcourse crashes :-)

Whats happened with libc_r since August ?
My previouse buildworld from STABLE was in
August and I think it was totally OK.

Please answer also to this address cause I think I'm not currently in list.

Best regards
--
Vahe
---