Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 19:51:42 -0500
From:      "Michael P. Deslippe" <bgy2452@lists.dcro.dla.mil>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

I am subscribed to the digest version.  Everytime I try to unsubscribe, I
receive a request to verify that it was I who sent it.  When I send the
verification, I receive another letter asking me to verify that I'm the one
who sent the verification, when I verify that, I get another message asking
me to verify that, etyc., etc., etc.

I apologize for sending this to the list, but I've contacted everyone in my
intro letter and none of them have responded.  Can someone turn off my
subscription to the list?

---Mike