Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:42:44 +0200
From:      "Kenneth Karlsson" <kak@bitnisse.dk>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <rmartine@infosel.com.mx>
Subject:   Sv: small isp

Define small !

I run a webhotel / mailhotel on a IBM PC Server 320 / 64 MB / 4 GB, and =
host some 25 domains, with approx. 150 mailaccounts. And i have to say, =
it runs GREAT ! that said, i am aware i in the future have to offer some =
new products, which might need better HW, (PHP, SQL Database etc.). I am =
currently running FBSD2.2.8R, the plans are to upgrade to 3.3R when it =
comes - so i am currently testing methods of moving user accounts / =
homedirs etc (any good ressources ?).

The IBM320 is a P120 with PCI/EISA Bus - latest purchase was a UPS for =
it :-))

In Denmark we can get internet access without fee (other than tele), so =
i rely on this connection type rather than making my own dial-in.

M.v.h
Kenneth Karlsson
* CDS / CCA
* BSD/Dk - http://www.bsd-dk.dk