Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:15:32 -0600
From:      "Bob Giesen" <BobGiesen@earthlink.net>
To:        "Douglas R. Spindler" <spindler@dnai.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A question from a convert from Windows to FreeBSD

   CompUSA still carries the FreeBSD PowerPak (sic) -- at least for now.
(Listed price is $69.99.)  I just bought one in Naperville, Illinois,
yesterday.  I found out they had it via a search utility on compusa.com.  If
you do a search on a product and get a hit, they have a utility that allows
you to enter a zip code and it will tell you whether it's in stock in any
stores in your area.  I entered a Frisco zip (94105) and it showed three
stores that supposedly have it (downtown S.F. ((415) 391-9778), San Bruno
((650) 244-9980), and San Rafael ((415) 482-9199)) and a couple more that
are out of it (Emeryville & Concord).
   Good luck.