Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:22:03 -0800
From:      "Devesh Shah" <shah@docomolabs-usa.com>
To:        <FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Loadable Scheduler in Freebsd

Hi,

Hoping that this is the correct alias....

Is there a loadable scheduler exist for freebsd 5.2.1 that I could use =
or any work  in the pipeline to develope the infrastructure for freebsd? =
I believe,  Linux has  policy based loadable scheduler but could not =
find one for freebsd. I know, Freebsd provides 4bsd and ULE scheduer =
based on the option that one sets in kernel config file.

Based on the SYSINIT framework, I have made ULE scheduler as a loadable =
module but have not quite
figured how to migrate from default 4bsd to newly loaded ule scheduler =
or is it possible at all.

Any help is appreciated so I would not duplicate the effort.

thanks,
-devesh