Date:      Sun, 3 Nov 2002 00:00:11 -0600
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Kelly Hendrix" <kelly@slackwit.com>, "Julian Elischer" <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: -current marcketting name?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly Hendrix" <kelly@slackwit.com>
To: "Julian Elischer" <julian@elischer.org>
Cc: <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 8:43 PM

> I'm thinking "Jugs", short for juggernaut of course.
>
> Kelly

Hmmmmm.... rhymes with bedbugs, bugs, chugs,
debugs, drugs, dugs, earplugs, firebugs, fireplugs,
hugs, humbugs, lugs, mugs, plugs, pugs, rugs,
shrugs, slugs, thugs, tugs, unplugs.....

In my mind that's 13 potential negative associations,
2 potential positive associations, and 3 or more
'questionable' associations, not to mention, the
average Joe-on-the-street, in the USA, at least,
will not have "juggernaut" as the first possible
association for "Jugs".

I think I'd reconsider that one .... :-)

Kevin Kinsey