Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:35:18 -0300
From:      "Fernando Germano" <fgermano@audiotel.com.ar>
To:        <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Best security topology for FreeBSD

Could please help me?

I'm about to install a FreeBSD 4.4 box with some firewall and I need to know
wich one of the freeware firewalls product is the best (IPFW, IPFilter,
etc), or maybe if you could recomend me a good solution for this situation:

FreeBSD box = firewall with 10 NICs

NIC 1 -> DMZ
NIC 2 -> Internet
NIC 3 -> Partner network
.
.
NIC 8 -> Partner network
NIC 9 -> Internal network
NIC 10 -> Internal network

Well, this is it, i need a good firewall + NAT solution, could please help
me??

Thanks in advice
Fernando

PD: Sorry if this message is kind of "off-topic", is this is the case please
answer directly to my private address, thank you.