Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 07:36:38 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Lawrence Kreitzer" <Lawrence.Kreitzer@aa.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Need New Kernel Help

> I am a newbie to Unix in general and FreeBSD in particular, but I have a
lot of experience with all sorts of OS-es, dating back to the CDC-6400.  vi
is not so strange, believe it or not :)

why anyone would prefer that "vi" monstrosity to the infinitely easier "ee"
is beyond me .... only reason I can think of is that some people believe
that if it isn't overly complicated its no good !!!!