Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:57:40 -0500
From:      The Professional <mbedynek@lycosmail.com>
To:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   pppd

I want to setup a ppp server using pppd, but here are some things I want to
do.

I setup it up so that users in the system are given access via pap using
these in my options file

Auth
+pap

this works well, but I want to limit the number of concurrent connections,
how could I go about using a more complex setup using pppd or using a
different dialier?

I also would like to make it so that only certain groups are allowed
dialing access without a lot of hastle, is it possible to place in the
pap-secret file a group?

matt