Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 1995 18:11:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bob <ACSRAINS@ACS.EKU.EDU>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Need Help With Network Failure

I am trying to setup FreeBSD to run across an ethernet network. At first
I had conflicts with LPT0 due to irq conflicts.  I have disabled lpt0 to
fix this problem, but am still having difficulties.  I will offer some
information and if anyone can help, and tell me what I need to do, I'd
appreciate it.

Host name is: bob.acs.eku.edu
IP address is: 157.89.4.16
Gateway address is: 157.89.8.64
I'm using an AT&T EN100 ethernet card using 360, 7, d000 settings.

If anyone could possibly tell me the exact files I might need to edit to
get this to work for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks again.

Bob Rains
Software Consultant
Academic Computing Services
Eastern Kentucky University