Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:18:46 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Marco_Gon=E7alves?= <marco@aces.pt>
To:        "FreeBSD ISP List" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Qmail

------=_NextPart_000_02E9_01C344B4.348A8080

------=_NextPart_001_02EA_01C344B4.348A8080

------=_NextPart_002_02EB_01C344B4.348A8080

Hi,=20

i asked some days ago about setting up qmail+vpopmail+qmailadmin+relay =
control. First of all thanx for all the answers, allmost everyone went =
to the pop toaster config in=20

http://matt.simerson.net/computing/mail/qmail/qmail.toaster.shtml

but for me it didnt work out, because i needed to transfer the domains =
from a existent linux box with vpopmail and no mysql so all the setup =
was in vpopmail dir and qmail control files.... so i found a simpler =
(equivalent) solution that allowed me to copy the control files and =
vpopmail domains structure on directly from the linux box to the bsd

http://www.stevenfettig.com/mythoughts/archives/000090.php - thanx a lot

so im happily runing freebsd with qmail served from tcpserver + vpopmail =
+ qmailadmin + roaming users trough pop before smtp + coureir-imap + =
pop3 & pop3s

the only thing that is going wrong is the webmail, im using =
squirrelmail, and all goes well except when a user puts a wrong =
user/pass configuration, instead of printing the loginfailure message it =
gives me a php fatal error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 9437216 bytes exhausted at (null):0 =
(tried to allocate 4097 bytes) in =
/usr/local/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php on line 85

im runing FreeBSD 4.8R + PHP 4.3.3RC1 + squirrelmail 1.4.0 + courier =
imap 1.7.1

Os nossos melhores cumprimentos.
=20
Marco Gon=E7alves
Respons=E1vel Desenvolvimento
marco.goncalves@aces.pt

--------
       Lisboa / Sul
      Rua de S=E3o Jos=E9, 149/159, Pisos 2 e 3
      1169-115 Lisboa
      N=FAmero =DAnico: 707 22 10 40
      Fax 21 342 18 03
      www.aces.pt=20

--------
------=_NextPart_002_02EB_01C344B4.348A8080

   Hi,

   i asked some days ago about setting up=20
   qmail+vpopmail+qmailadmin+relay control. First of all thanx for all
   the = answers,=20 allmost everyone went to the pop toaster config in

   [1]http://matt.simerson.net/computing/mail/qmail/qmail.toaster.shtm= l

   but for me it didnt work out, because i = needed to=20 transfer the
   domains from a existent linux box with vpopmail and no = mysql so
   all=20 the setup was in vpopmail dir and qmail control files.... so i
   found a = simpler=20 (equivalent) solution that allowed me to copy the
   control files and = vpopmail domains structure on directly from the
   linux box to the=20 bsd

   [2]http://www.stevenfettig.com/mythoughts/archives/000090.php - thanx
   a lot

   so im happily runing freebsd with qmail = served from=20 tcpserver +
   vpopmail + qmailadmin + roaming users trough pop before smtp = +=20
   coureir-imap + pop3 & pop3s

   the only thing that is going wrong is = the webmail,=20 im using
   squirrelmail, and all goes well except when a user puts a wrong =
   user/pass configuration, instead of printing the loginfailure message
   it = gives=20 me a php fatal error

   Fatal error: = Allowed=20 memory size of 9437216 bytes exhausted at
   (null):0 (tried to allocate = 4097=20 bytes) in
   /usr/local/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php on = line=20 85

   im runing FreeBSD 4.8R + PHP 4.3.3RC1 + = squirrelmail 1.4.0 + courier
   imap 1.7.1

   Os nossos melhores = cumprimentos.

   Marco=20 Gon=E7alves
   Respons=E1vel Desenvolvimento
   [3]marco.goncalves@aces.pt

   ------------------------------------------------------------=

   [3D"cid:02e801c344ab$d2bffe00$6b026b83@marco"]
   Lisboa / Sul
   Rua de S=E3o = Jos=E9, 149/159,=20 Pisos 2 e 3
   1169-115 Lisboa
   N=FAmero =DAnico: 707 22 10 = 40
   Fax 21 342 18=20 03
   [4]www.aces.pt