Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 2021 10:49:09 -0500
From:      Steve Wills <steve@mouf.net>
To:        Jakob Alvermark <jakob@alvermark.net>, Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org>, freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: webcamd not started automatically

Hi,

On 2/18/21 9:14 AM, Jakob Alvermark wrote:
> It used to start webcamd for both of them, now it is only started for
> the built in Chicony.

I have a similar problem. I have 3 cameras (one Logitech and two USB UVD
things) and now it only starts webcamd for one. I can start it manually
for the other two. I don't have the details now, but it seemed like when
I started it for the second or third device, it said it was already
running until I tried again.

Thanks,

Steve