Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:19:11 +0100
From:      Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
To:        "freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Creator 3D trouble

Hello,

I recently got my hands on a Creator 3D card.
I uncommented the following kernel lines:

device         sc
device         creator         # Creator graphics cards
device         splash          # Splash screen and screen saver support
options                KBD_INSTALL_CDEV
device         uart            # Multi-uart driver

Recompiled my kernel and rebooted.
But after the msg "jumping to kernel entry at 0xc0040000. "
the screen turns white and the machine locks up.

The machine in guestion is a Ultra 10 running 5.2-current world and
kernel from yesterday. I tryed mu own kernel config file and the GENERIC
but it makes no diffrence.

Am I maken a mistake here or is something else not working?

Thanks,

-Koop