Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 02:18:39 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   I'll be rolling a 4.1.1 release on September 25th

system which supports ssh with full RSA capability as part of the
standard configuration, I'll be rolling a network-only patch release
to 4.1 called 4.1.1.  If you therefore have anything to MFC, please
do the following:

1. Be conservative.  This isn't a gold rush where every crazed
   half-baked feature from -current is welcome, just the clear
   and obvious fixes which enhance functionality without changing
   things in excessive or unexpected ways.

2. Do it before September 22nd, so I have at least 3 days to make
   sure nobody has broken anything.

Again, this will be a network-only release which means that no CDs of
it will be published though an ISO image will be available.  Please
see the release notes when the time comes for a list of what's
changed, or use cvs to get a list of diffs between RELENG_4_1_0_RELEASE
and RELENG_4_1_1_RELEASE.

Thanks,

- Jordan
  Your friendly, cat-covered release engineer.