Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 11:15:36 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        i93mtb@infocib.ase.ro
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HELP ME

Oh, I just *live* for questions like this.

An obscure querant from Romania asks the wrong OS group the wrong
question using the wrong gender (something so capriciously destructive
as a Windows virus could only be female ;-).

Now the internet is provably, beyond any reasonable doubt, too full.
Some of you please log out!

					Jordan