Date:      Sun, 13 Oct 2013 16:02:55 +0300
From:      clutton <clutton@zoho.com>
To:        freebsd-ruby@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Calling all ruby enthusiasts

--=-UPDYhEYOnbCG9QK1bOeP

Let's speak about updating/removing a lang/ruby-doc-stdlib and a
lang/ruby-reference.
Should this ports survive? If so, I can update them.

And also let's remove lang/ruby-man, lang/ruby-programmingruby, and
lang/ruby-usersguide. These are worthless ports.

--=-UPDYhEYOnbCG9QK1bOeP

--=-UPDYhEYOnbCG9QK1bOeP--