Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:34:46 +0545
From:      "Prakash Poudyal" <bsdprakash@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to make good Squid(Proxy ) Server in FreeBSD 5.4 ?

Hello Everybody,

Can anybody give me idea related to configure the squid (proxy server). I
need to know hhow much I need to fix the cache memeory . My machine consist
of 2 GB Ram and dual processor . And operating system is FreeBSD 5.4. And I
do have client more than 500 and most of them are research orriented. And
also I am trying to configure another proxy server as for the parent proxy.
So please tell me how to make parent proxy as well. So please give me some
idea or tips so that I could run the server properly and my clients would
have a good smile in there face.

Thank you,

Prakash