Date:      Thu, 16 May 2024 15:40:53 -0300
From:      Renato Botelho <garga@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Current FreeBSD <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Jessica Clarke <jrtc27@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   bsdinstall wifi setup is broken on CURRENT

I saw some users on a .br group complaining bsdinstall was failing to
setup wifi network on 15.0 snapshots and tried it myself.  I was able to
reproduce the problem and also noticed another one.

I noticed Network Selection screen only shows one line, it's not
beautiful to navigate through items this way.  On 14.1-BETA2 it shows
multiple lines so it seems to be a regression.

The problem users reported was: after selecting desired network it just
starts over instead of asking for password.  I made a video [1] showing
the problem.

Jessica, I've cc'd you because git shows you were the last person making
changes in this area.  If it's not related and I made a mistake, just
ignore me.

[1] https://youtube.com/shorts/Gmeckokw2a0
--
Renato Botelho