Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 1995 08:16:37 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        hench@cae.uwm.edu (Mike Hench)
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, freebsd-bugs@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: List of open Problem Reports

As Mike Hench wrote:

> > [1994/12/21] kern/74       ARP timeout
>
> i dont have this handy but i am 99.99% sure it was my pr.
> it has been closed.

It has obviously not been closed.  That's one reason why i suggested
such a list: anybody who's fixing something should also close the PR.

I've attempted to make a reasonable choice of what's being in this
just one line (query-pr --summary didn't look very nice to me), so
things like the originator have been kept out.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/