Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 02:20:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mounting msdos, invalid fdisk partitions?

     I didn't notice any functional difference until I tried to mount the msdos
partition on my second hard drive this evening.  I still get the problems
at boot when the drives are first accessed and partitions are "rejected" for
not residing entirely within the freebsd slice.  For some reason this is now
preventing me from mounting /dev/sd1e (which used to work).  Anyhow, if anyone
knows what's up, please let me know.  Thanks!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration