Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 19:08:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, dave@dogwood.com
Subject:   Re: HotJava

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > Is anyone porting Java and HotJava to FreeBSD?
>
> Dave Cornejo (dave@dogwood.com) said he was contemplating stepping forward
> for this, but I don't know the status..  Dave?
>
> 					Jordan

In an email monday I was told

1) They're planning a major overhaul before they pass out the sources
for porting &
2) The job is non-trivial.  He was rather vague, but mumbled something
about possibly needing kernel support.

I'll be happy to coordinate any efforts, if there are no objections,
and all help is welcome.

--
Dave Cornejo                                There is nothing so subtle
Dogwood Media                                           as the obvious