Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 1995 09:20:56 -0400
From:      Marcus Schwartz <marcus@outer.ceh.servtech.com>
To:        dmuntz@eecs.umich.edu
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pcmcia driver

> I've done a port of the (redistributable) Mach pcmcia driver, which I've
> been using with pcmcia modems under 2.0-RELEASE.  I think it should
> also be capable of allowing some pcmcia Ethernet cards to use the 'ed'
> code (but I don't have one to test).  Is there interest in this code, or
> has something similar already been done?

Yeah, send a copy this way...

Incidentally, I have a Dell Latitude XP running 2.0-RELEASE, and would be
interested in using (or testing) any pcmcia or apm related stuff.  I have a
Hayes card modem and a 3com etherlink III net card (which, unfortunately,
needs to go on a little trip back to 3com before i can use it).

So, as soon as someone writes Xbatterymonitor, lemme know ;)

marcus

---
marcus schwartz
marcus@outer.ceh.servtech.com (outer.org when internic wakes up)