Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 95 15:00:40 EAT
From:      Yen-Wei Liu <ywliu@lin.wsl.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Screensaver question

Hi,

  I have set up 2.0.5R with the snake screen saver module, and
with the LKM command I knew the module was loaded. But, it seems the
FreeBSD snake never showed up as it used to in 2.0R.

  1) How long does it take to make screen saver active ? What's the
     default value ? How can I know if screen saver is really up and
     running ?

  2) How can I change the behavior of screen saver ? I remembered there
     is a control program in 2.0R but I could not find it any more in
     2.05R.

--
Yen-Wei Liu
Internet e-mail address:ywliu@beta.wsl.sinica.edu.tw