Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 1995 20:20:13 +0600
From:      hagnew@vt.edu (h jared agnew)
To:        bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   not much

I have tried to look for as much documentation as I can before I bothered
you but I cant get my machine to recognize my cdrom.  first thats because
even if it does I probably dont know how.  I have an EIDE cdrom drive
directly pluged into a dell sencondary ide slot on the mother board it is a
mitsumi ADAPI i think thats the acronym.  the IDE port is set tp IRQ 15 and
thats what the cdrom says when I boot in dos.  I'm not sure what to do and
the instructions that are on your web page i dont really understand.  thanks
and sorry for the spelling.  please write back  I need help.