Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 1995 18:52:47 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Ade Barkah <mbarkah@hemi.com>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty Jr.)
Cc:        dennis@etinc.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bragging rights..

> There is the small issue of what the telco charges . It costs me about
> $100/month to keep my 128kb ISDN Line up for the whole month and that
> includes my ISP v-site.net .
>
> So what do the telcos usually charge for a fraction of a T1?

In the order of $500 depending how far away you are from your isp's
POP, plus another $1200 to $1600 to pay the provider (we're talking
128kbps fractional t1.) Some telcos charge you for a full t1 even
if you only use a fraction of it.

To bad I can't get ISDN at home for my FreeBSD machine =( =(.
(complain complain U.S. West)

-Ade
Inet: mbarkah@hemi.com - HEMISPHERE ONLINE - www: <http://hemi.com/>;