Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 1996 00:45:03 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joe Grosch <joeg@interaccess.com>
To:        erich@lodgenet.com (Eric L. Hernes)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xinside's Motif

>with all this talk of motif, I just checked Xinside's web
>pages, and they show motif for FreeBSD shipping!  Anyone
>know any more about this -- is it true?
>
>eric.
>--
>erich@lodgenet.com
>erich@rrnet.com

Check out their web page (http://night.xinside.com). The first page says
"FreeBSD" but follow the freebsd links and one find they are saying BSDI. I
assume that one should buy their product that was for BSDI and run it as an
emulation. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend $150.00 for an emulation. I
have had several phone conversations with a sales person at Xinside and he
has said several times that a native FreeBSD port of Motif is not in the
near future. Sigh!! :-( I guess I'm gonna have to send my money to
Lazermoon. They have a native FreeBSD port of Motif for $100.00.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch - joeg@truenorth.org     | "Laugh while you can, monkey boy."
http://www.interaccess.com/users/joeg |          - John Warfin -