Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:48:33 -0700 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
To:        phk@critter.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        explorer@flame.org, dgy@rtd.com, chag@moneyworld.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Chancellor Group (symbol = CHAG)

> >> [why waste time quoting the spam???]
> >
> >This same idiot has mailed to THOUSANDS of lists.  I suggest either a
> >sniper or a nuke.
>
> Well, if sufficienly many f00ls do react, he wins, and being a broker
> for CHAG, he probably doesn't have that many friends to loose in the
> first place :-(

I don't see how he "wins" anything!  If he's trying to peddle
something, he's bound not to get much business by lots of folks
being annoyed with him.  And, if he gets enough "noise" in
his inbox, he'll have to spend time/resources trying to locate
any "signal" that might be there...

Personally, I just set up a filter to shitcan stuff from that
domain.  I would have thought moving this filter up a level
(i.e. into the list processor) might be more beneficial...