Date:      Wed, 07 Aug 1996 12:12:31 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>, peter@spinner.dialix.com (Peter Wemm), current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Whither gcc 2.7?

>Justin, Justin, this is earth, come in Justin, we have a negative
>on that trajectory-thingie...
>
>So what about sup, ftp & ctm ?

Sup collections are exactly the same as CVSup collections, but I'm
expecting Sup to go away as soon as we have a CVSup port in the tree.

As for ftp, are there a lot of people using this method for geting the
sources?  Perhaps an i386 file list would be sufficient???

Having never used CTM, I have no idea whats involved with making it exclude
files.

Any way you slice it, we'll have to deal with this issue as soon as we
start supporting more than one arch.  In fact, as Nate pointed out, the
PC98 stuff has already made this a problem we need to solve.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations