Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 00:59:10 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        scsi
Subject:   scsi-diffs.960815.gz uploaded

I've uploaded yet another version of my changes to the SCSI system.
This set fixes a bug that could cause the queue to not drain if there
were multiple active targets, cleans up the way SCSI_POLL and SCSI_NOSLEEP
are handled (they are set only during auto-configuration and dumping and
the individual type drivers never explicitly use these flags now),
implements timeout driven "resubmission" of transactions in the XS_BUSY
case, and also cleans up the scsi_queue code a bit so that struct
scsi_queue is entirely opaque outside of scsi_queue.c.

I'm probably going to make a general anouncement about these patches on
-current tomorrow to try and accelerate the test process.  I'd like to
see these go into the tree sometime, but I don't want to spam anyone.
So far, I know that the last set of patches has been tested on a 2940
and a 1542.  Has anyone tested on any other hardware yet?

Thanks,
--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations