Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 1996 11:19:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Lamb.net>
To:        kyricc@inetnebr.com (Mr. Jason A. Borgmann)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 128k ISDN vs. T1

> Hello, I am in the process of starting an ISP in my area.  I was wondering
> if any of you could list the pros/cons of using a T1 over a 128k ISDN
> (besides speed).  This intended ISP will probably start very small (less
> than 20 people is what we are figuring) but should be able to grow to over
> 200 accounts.
>
> Thanks...

Sorry to be rude, but another "Wanna-be-ISP". First it looks like you should
go and read more about what is possible in telecommunication hardware.
Like that ISDN is not upgradable over that 128K. That there exist Fractional
T1. Frame Relay. And so on and so on.

Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-865-0204
Lamb Art Internet Services    ||  http://www.Lamb.net/