Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 1996 17:37:50 -0700
From:      "David E. Tweten" <tweten@frihet.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 3COM network cards..

rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com said:
>And I answered your question you posed to me about the 9232DST, no I
>do not recommend it, I don't have any experience with it.

Actually, you didn't answer the question I asked.  To quote my original
message,

tweten@ns.frihet.com said:
>Does your PCI 10/100 recommendation mean you believe that the best
>EISA  10/100 card for FreeBSD is its companion, the SMC9232DST?

You'll note that I didn't ask if it was the best card without
qualification.  I asked if it was the best EISA adapter.  Thanks for your
unexpected information.
--
David E. Tweten         | 2047-bit PGP Key fingerprint: | tweten@frihet.com
12141 Atrium Drive      |    E9 59 E7 5C 6B 88 B8 90    |    tweten@and.com