Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 01:14:30 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Latest doscmd report

Hello,

I grabbed the latest doscmd stuff and recompiled a kernel and rebooted.

Two of the three test programs run fine (ls.exe and zip.exe).  The other
one (q.exe) kept giving me a message about something being unimplemented
except in X mode (this was with the -x switch).  Next time I boot this
kernel I'll copy it down..:(

I've never used BSDI before, but is this atleast as stable as their doscmd
system?  If so, is there any reason not to get this into current?
I'm running a current from right before the lite2 deluge.

Next I'm going to try and get one of my old c-compilers to run (It is a
latice C, used for NCR 2127 POS systems user exits).  This would not run
under pcemu, even though it would run on a real XT (IBM type).

Gary

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF) |    I speak only for myself and "maybe" my company
gclarkii@GBData.COM     |          Member of the FreeBSD Doc Team