Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:20:11 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   DPT PM2144 driver?

I'm not sure if I asked this before, but are there drivers for this
caching SCSI controller in FreeBSD?  There are in linux and BSDI,
so I presume that FreeBSD has some too.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

A philosopher called on Nasrudin and found him away from home. Infuriated,
he wrote 'Stupid Oaf' on his door. As soon as Nasrudin got home and saw this,
he rushed to the philosopher's house. "I'd forgotten", he said, "that you
were to call. And I apologize for not having been at home. I remembered
our appointment as soon as I saw that you'd left your name on my door..."