Date:      Sat, 18 Oct 1997 20:02:08 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: usable current SNAP

Hi,

>> I need to bring up a web server this week using current.  This needs to
>> be a "works first time" installation (to impress a client).
>
>I don't understand this.  This is *not* the purpose of -current.  To
>quote:

Yes, I know all this, I'm one of the people doing development work
with 3.0-current, I won't be back complaining that xxx doesn't work!

I have various assorted reasons,  I just would like to here "I installed
SNAP-9710xx and all went well" from someone b4 grabbing
the tarballs...

--
Steve Passe	| powered by