Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:53:25 -0800
From:      Jim Mock <jim@triax.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FrontPage 98 extensions on FreeBSD

Has anyone set these horrid things up on a FreeBSD box running Apache
1.2.5?  Here's my situation.. we're putting up a new webserver running
FreeBSD, and we don't have any user accounts/directories copied to it yet.
What I'd like to do is install the extensions on /home so when we add users
they can have the extensions enable.  Microsoft's "excellent" documentation
says nothing and from what I can gather, the user's directories already
need to be there in order to do it.  I may be wrong, and actually hope that
I am.. it'd make my life alot easier :)

Any info anybody could give me about it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Mock

 Jim Mock | System Administrator | Webmaster
 Triax Internet Services | Portland, OR  USA
 e-Mail:  jim@triax.com | webmaster@triax.com
 WWW:  http://www.triax.com/
 Phone: (503)403-4311 | Fax: (503)403-4317