Date:      Sun, 1 Mar 1998 13:07:57 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Karl Denninger <karl@mcs.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help - make world fails

On Sat, Feb 28, 1998 at 11:41:46PM -0600, Karl Denninger wrote:
> I've seen enough commentary on the hackers and current lists to think that
> perhaps its not a good idea to consider -current a stable piece of code
> right now..... am I right in this?  In particular, the place I usually run
> into trouble is the NFS code and its stability.

NFS w/Terry's patches should be fairly good now (but I don't run it harshly,
so I really can't tell).

Apart from build problems (which have usually been for minor things) and
sporadic VM-problems (I'm not certain if all of these are fixed) -current
seems to be fairly stable right now.  The build problems haven't been due to
major changes; these usually come from minor changes, and don't indicate
-current's health too well.

Eivind.