Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:27:26 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        Dave Duchscher <Dave.Duchscher@net.tamu.edu>, Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Applications using FreeBSD (was Re: Bridging... )

> Dave Duchscher wrote:
> >
> > You might want to look at Drawbrdige beta.
> >
> >   <http://drawbridge.tamu.edu/>;
> >
> > It may do most of what you want already.
>
> *Boggle*
>
> Ok, I like to think that I know a lot about who's doing what with
> FreeBSD,
>
> but HOW MANY of these projects are there out there?

By the sound of it, lots.

And if you're using FreeBSD in your embedded or software product and
want some mutually back-scratching publicity, I want to hear from you,
*now*.

Specifically, if you have hardware, I'm interested in loaner units.  If
you have posters, glossies, display material, you name it, I want to
see it.  If it says "FreeBSD" or BSD or has the daemon on it, that'd be
great but by no means essential.

And if you have a booth at Usenix this year, then make sure I know so I
can arrange some stickers for you...