Date:      Mon, 18 May 1998 17:58:50 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        jahan@pc.jaring.my (Jahan)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Undefined symbol "___error"

Jahan wrote:
> Look, no one is pushing us for using FreeBSD.If we use, its our problem or
> benefit.
>
> I WANNA STRESS THIS POINT TO MAINTNERS.
>
> Plz HAVE PROPER DOCUMNET ON HOW TO UPGRADE FROM FreeBSD x.x.x to FreeBSD x.x.x
>
> We are users ( me alone ?) really having problem upgrading.
>
> I have mentioned earlier.I had problem compiling from one point of cvsupped files.
> I mailed the problem here.
>
> We ( me alone ?) do not want to spoon fed too, but guideline.

First guideline:   Don't yell.
Second guideline:  Be prepared to contribute. If you had a problem before,
                   did you post what the solution to that problem was?
                   If you think that there are FAQs that haven't been
                   documented, what have _you_ done about it?
Third guideline:   If you are not prepared to contribute, don't use
                   current.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137